Headlights polish and restoration
Your headlights are exposed continuously to extreme conditions such as road debris, sand, salt, harmful UV rays. Due to that as the time passes they become cloudy, dull, foggy or yellowish. Then you will need a reliable repair of your headlights and we are here to help.
What we offer is an effective solution that lasts. We have been a 3M official distributor since 2007 and we are doing out best to be up-to-date with all new car technologies. We are here to offer a solution for headlights restoration that will make your headlights look like a brand new ones and we will also offer protection over the time. Depending on the condition of your headlights after executing headlight polish procedure, your headlights will look as a brand new ones or their condition will be closer to the condition of new headlights. To preserve the effect of the headlight polish we protect the headlights with a 3M protection film. The film rejects up to 99% of the harmful UV rays, which are one of the main reasons for headlights aging. The film will protect them also from flying stones, sand as well as other road debris.
- Durability of the polycarbonate;
- Lighter weight of the material;
- Easier production of more complex and curve shapes of headlights.
- Worse performance of headlights due to lower night visibility
- Aggravated total appearance of the vehicle
- Lower security during driving due to less visibility
Today headlights are produced of polycarbonate. The polycarbonate is a very strong type of plastic. Over the time the strong UV rays damage the polycarbonate. The chemicals used for road maintenance and cleaning also deteriorate the upper layer of the polycarbonate headlight. The road debris also make minor dents in the polycarbonate, which leads to foggy look of the headlight.
Importance of headlight visibility
Headlights are extremely important for the safety on the road. The malfunctioning of headlights may lead to discomfort during driving and even cause accidents during night. The exposure to various climatic conditions as well as road debris affects headlights, making them look dull, yellowish, clouded and scratched. All of these negative effects lead to reduced visibility. The solution is restoration of the headlights by headlight polish.
How could the dull, cloudy headlights be restored?
- Headlight polish: Headlight polish is a working solution that would restore the clear appearance of the polycarbonate lenses and their visibility at a price much lower than buying a new headlight.
- New headlights: replacement with new headlights. This is an effective , however rather more expensive solution. Even if choosing that solution we recommend that you have your headlights protected by paint protection film that will protect the headlights over time.
Why should you choose the headlight polish service by J&J Co?
Our main goal is to have satisfied customers and meet their requirements. Since 1993 we have been dealing in window films for cars and buildings and installation of burglar alarm systems. Since 2007 we have become an official converter of 3M. Delivering of high quality service and products is our priority, which is testified by our long-standing partnership with 3M. We use only 3M original products for headlight polish.
We deliver two types of 3M films that we use for protection of polished headlights
Protective Film – Scotchguard Pro 4.0 3M
Before and after headlight polish and application of Scotchguard Pro 4.0